QMS600i is the state of the art customer management system, incorporating advanced embedded system technologies. It features a sophisticated Queue Processor with multiple software and peripheral functions, as well as several new LCD touch screen devices. The system also offes a suite of software functions so as to provide a more comprehensive customer management solution.
Main system features:
The new system is drastically improved with the incorporation of:
- Integrated Design The Queue Processor integrates the functions performed by several devices into one. This approach offers several significant advantages: cost savings on hardware, software and maintenance, reduce energy usage and space utilization.
- Full Web Solutions System monitoring, reporting and control are performed over the web browser and software installation on client PC is not needed.
- Auto Optimization Automatic and dynamic configuration on counter services help to optimize counter performance and minimize customers’ waiting time.
- CRM Integration Customers are identified through card or biometric reader, thus enabling the staff to greet them and also to retrieve their particulars, profile and past transaction histories from host database. Such information better equip the staff to serve the customers.
- Customer Feedback QoS feedbacks are integared, using questionnaires on interactive customer terminals. Customer rating information is accessible in real time.
- Wireless Technology Integrated WiFi technology helps to minimize cabling and thus installation costs. It also comes in handy when it is impossible to lay cable, especially on existing site.
- Integrated multifunction Queue Processor
- Fully web based solutions
- Licence free web based counter terminal
- Integrated customer feedback solution
- Appointment management
- Customer relation management
- Interactive reports
- Report designer
- Wireless support
- Multilanguage support
- Automatic service optimization
- Dashboard status views
- Queue prediction
- Display content management
- Customer identification via card/biometric reader
- Thermal Printer
- Finger Print Reader
- Barcode Reader
- Wi-Fi Network
- Customized Color
- Touch Screen LCD
- User identification through magnetic card, smart card, barcode or biometric card
- E-Form Filling through virtual keyboard
IQP600-70 10" touch screen
IQP600-40 17" touch screen
IQP600-60 17" wall mounting touch screen
Counter Displays fixed at the top of Counters, Outside of Rooms & Offices etc...
- High quality screen image
- Display can be customized to use corporate colors
- Multilanguage capability
- Support alphanumeric display
- Integrated speakers
- Digital signage capability
- Play multimedia content
- User programmable contents
- Available in 10” & 17”
Calling Software Installed in the PC of Counter staff, Office Rooms etc...
- Standard queue functions: Login, Next, Call, Recall, Store, Done, Transaction, Transfer Service, Transfer Counter, Customer Information and Attention/li>
- New customer arrival alert
- Display real time service status information such as serving time, queue length, average waiting time
- Display customer’s information such as name, photo, past transactions, feedbacks, etc.
- Audio & visual alert when preset waiting time limit is exceeded.
Multimedia Display at the Waiting area
- Display queue information
- Corporate PowerPoint presentation
- Displays live AV stream from VCD/DVD player, TV broadcast, digital satellite receiver, VCR, camera, etc.
- Displays media files (AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.)
- Marquee for advertising, news and messaging
- Dynamic display template
- Programmable display schedule
- Content upload from multiple user
QMS400i is an integrated queue management system that offers sophisticated system features and affordability.
QMS700i marks another milestone in the development of queue management system (QMS) technology. The new system has incorpo...
BR-ICT200 300 Education
A system that revolutionizes customer experience at service counters with Interactive Customer Terminals (ICT). The innova...