Fever Detection Solution
The COVID -19 Pandemic has exploded and reached unprecedented levels. Early detection can save lives.
Jacky’s has partnered with Axis Communications a leading CCTV company and has come up with a Temperature Alarm camera for remote temperature monitoring. Deploy “Temperature Detection solutions” to detect people running high temperature in order to prevent the spread of the infection.
Axis Q2901-E is suitable for both indoor and outdoor which delivers thermal imaging in 336x256 resolution. It supports up to six temperature alarm zones that can be used to trigger an alarm. It offers two kinds of alarms triggered by a deviation in temperature: when the temperature goes beyond a set limit or if it increases too rapidly.
- Border Control
- Government Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Facilities
- Critical real-time reporting Real-time reporting of temperature reading for rapid commissioning and management
- AXIS ACAP compatible (Edge based solution)
- Detects and triggers an alarm for every individual exceeding the fixed temperature
- Available on fixed or Portable set-ups
- Automatic activation/block access control protocols
- Heat emission and distance configuration available by mask configurator
- Temperature Color palette editor. Allows you to adjust temperature colors to target temperatures
- Image adjustments by enhance or lineal temperature
- Intuitive mask design editor
- Image or video capture responding to alarms
- Friendly & fast configuration
Features of Fever Detection Solution - for Government
AXIS Q2901- E delivers thermal imaging in 336-256 resolution. It support up to six temperature alarm zones that can be used to trigger an alarm. It offers two kinds of alarms triggered by a deviation of the temperature: if the temperature goes beyond a set limit, or if it increases too rapidly.
The camera can detect the temperature of an object between -40 °C to 550 °C (-40 °F to 1022 °F). The accuracy is +-5° in temperature below 150 °C (302 °F).
This temperature alarm camera can be used where there is need for temperature monitoring, such as
- power generating facilities
- industrial processes involving self-igniting materials
- fire hazard areas
- border control
- government buildings
- offices buildings
If you wish to have more details or a personal demonstration, please contact Jacky’s Business Solutions LLC.,Jane.Victorioso@jackys.com or reach us on our office number 04-3388900
Fever Detection Solution
Axis Q2901-E is suitable for both indoor and outdoor which delivers thermal imaging in 336x256 resolution. It supports up to ...