Pepper is the world’s first social humanoid robot able to recognize faces and basic human emotions. Pepper was optimized for human interaction and is able to engage with people through conversation and his touch screen.
How can a robot transform a banking customer’s experience?
Pepper is highly efficient robot which can revamp reception service and promote targeted offers while generating new opportunities. It can optimize administrative processes, resource allocation as well as stakeholder relationship management. Apart from gathering comprehensive data and generating client insight, it can adjust product positioning and improve the service effectiveness. If you wish to retain customer loyalty, it is possible with Pepper as it provides a memorable , personalized and continuously improved experience.
Various roles of Pepper, the robot:
- Pepper can work as a receptionist greeting people.
- Pepper can be a service provider as it is multifunctional.
- Pepper can be a sales associate as it is flexible.
- Pepper can handle loyalty management.
- Pepper can be a brand ambassador.
- Pepper can be a survey conductor.
- Pepper can be a data generator.
- Pepper can be a loyal assistant.
- Pepper can be a banking entertainer.
Benefits for Retail Banking:
- It can trigger curiosity and increase traffic in a big way.
- Pepper can use perfect ice breaker strategies while building customer relationships.
- It can hold the undivided attention of premium banking clients and encourage them indirectly to buy credit cards.
- It can retail loyal banking customers due to the fine rapport that it builds.
- Pepper can also be very useful as it gathers comprehensive data to enrich customer base and get an insight into the thought process of clients.
- Pepper can transform banking customer experience and achieve cross functional needs.
- Proactive engagement is a specialty of Pepper as it can keep banking customers entertained when a long wait is anticipated.
Is there a value proposition for banking?
When it comes to engagement, Pepper can interact with customers using relevant messages and offers. It can treat them personally and make them feel special on an individual basis. In addition, Pepper can guide and assist the customers with queries and reinforce engagement by providing services based on customer needs and requirements. Pepper offers a single view of the customer through its powerful touch point to omni channel. It gives a comprehensive view of each individual customer.
Can Pepper provide a seamless experience?
Pepper can reduce unnecessary costs and improve interactions. Pepper the robot is proactive, expressive, attractive, mobile, effective, multifunctional, accurate and connects with customers easily. It can contribute to proper utilizations and collect complete data. Pepper never gets tired of doing repetitive tasks and enables bank staff to focus on more qualitative and productive work. Pepper can be used effectively in kiosks, product catalogs and digital signages to create a lot of enthusiasm for a product.
Visual Image: Pepper’s involvement in the process of Retail Banking
Note Wrapping Machines
Models: Huijin –ZB 100 Banknote Strapping Machine Huijin –ZB 300 Series Banknote Strapping Machine&n...
Robot - Pepper
Pepper the humanoid robot available now in Dubai, UAE and all over the Middle East
Robot - NAO
Benefits: NAO is the first robot created by SoftBank Robotics. Famous around the world, NAO is a tremendous programmin...