The Model 915 coin counter and packager offers real value in coin counting and packaging applications. Whether you are counting coins into bags or rolls for deposit or recirculation, the Model 915 offers speed, accuracy, and ease of use. Like all Magner products, the Model 915 offers outstanding performance at an affordable price, a vast improvement over tedious hand counting.
- Sorting - Programmable Batch Presets
- Denomination Count - Electronic Sensor detects and counts individual denomination totals
- Small Coin Off-Sort - Optional Off-Sort Bagging Attachment
- Applicable Currencies - All currencies within size and thickness range
- Speed - 1,800 coins/min
- Hopper Capacity - 1,500 coins
- Feed System - Electronic Sensor
- Display - 7-digit LED Display
- Denomination Detection - Electronic Sensor
- Thickness of Currencies - 0.8-3.8mm
- Diameter of Currencies - 14-34mm
- Dimensions - 230(W) x 320(D) x 170(H)mm
- Weight - 8.5kg
- Power Supply - 110/220V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption - 40W
The Model 35-2003´s design and features continue to make it the industry’s standard in basic piece counting an...
The Magner 75 Series Currency Counters offer the highest quality performance and productivity for many bill-counting opera...
The NEW Magner 100 Plus is a technologically advanced, desktop value currency counter. Utilizing full line CIS (contact im...