Massivit 3D Printer
Designed to respond to the needs of the Automotive, Rail, and Marine sectors, the Massivit 5000 enables manufacturers and service bureaus to expedite their lead times and streamline their workflows. Produce large-scale parts, prototypes, and molds within hours instead of days. The Massivit 5000 offers a range of materials, layer thicknesses, and advanced features that increase workflow efficiencies.
The main advantages of the technology are the following:
- 5 print modes that optimize speed and size
- 3 printing materials including HD 0.5mm
- Dual material system
- Produce full-scale parts, prototypes, and molds within hours, instead of days
- Massivit SMART Pro automated file preparation including Auto Orientation
- Easy monitoring with 3 internal cameras plus a flat panel display
Massivit 3D Printer - Healthcare Business Solutions in Dubai
Designed to respond to the needs of the Automotive, Rail, and Marine sectors, the Massivit 5000 enables manufacturers an...
Massivit 1800 Pro
The Massivit 1800 Pro offers enhanced performance, flexibility and control. A new Mega Quality resolution combines stren...
The Massivit 1800 Flagship 3D printer is the first of its kind to produce super-size, crowd-stopping signage, displays, ...